Friday, January 9, 2009

Quick Thoughts

I am having some of my best friends from Northern California come visit this weekend, and before I go pick them up from the airport, I thought I would throw some weekend thoughts down...

If you are into stand up comedians, check out Mitch Hedberg.  I usually dont find stand-ups entertaining, but this guy is good.  

Utah should have won the National Championship as the Nations only undefeated team in FBS.  On a side note, Florida Sucks.

Chargers will lose to Pittsburgh this weekend, as long as Ben Rothlesberger is thinking somewhat straight after his concussion.  

Value the time you have with friends and family.  Embrace this time like you will never have it again.

Find good people in your life, and once you do, hold on to them.  

As a good friend once told me, take it easy on asians, they have a slanted view on life...

If you want to watch a corny video with some good underlying themes, go to youtube and search Christian the Lion.  Its real corny, but it kinda makes you feel good.

Anyways, Im out to pick up my boys... Although I just found out one of them missed their flight!  I love it!

Have a great weekend everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Descent insight. Are your friends coming in from Sacramento....or.....Mission Valley. Is Orwin coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the Steelers. Sam gets so mad at Rothlesberger. That guy has never been the same since his motorcycle accident. My mom would love your take on Asians. Have fun with your boys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have friends in Sacramento???????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you having fun????? We will miss you tomorrow. You owe me lunch for missing my Sunday time with you.

    PS Grow your hair out.

    ReplyDelete